- One-on-one advising and coaching appointments with professional and student staff to help you be academically and socially successful.
- Peer mentoring from upper-division students who are themselves successful in college and committed to helping their peers be or become successful.
- A book loan program where students can checkout a textbook or other readings and material for the entire quarter. Visit our office for a list of items we have available. Also, if you want to donate your book feel free to bring it to the office.
- Information on campus and community resources that can help students achieve their academic and personal goals.
- A scholarship for tutoring services at the Learning and Academic Resources Center (LARC) are available to some SSS students. Click on Scholarships section of the Resources and Scholarships tab above for details.
- A Graduate School Preparation Course offered Winter Quarter.
- Summer Programs for incoming freshmen students.
- A welcoming study space that fosters networking.
Please stop by our offices or contact us if you think you might be eligible for services.