- The California DREAM Loan Program provides eligible undocumented AB 540 undergraduates with the option to borrow loans to help cover the cost of attending UC.
- Learn about UCI’s effort to help this student population.
- Read through this file and this one to for legal information and suggestions for those interested in leaving the country for an educational purpose.
Educational Resources for New Arrivals and DACA Students
- The U.S. Department of Education provide information for new arrivals and DACA students.
Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC)
- View this page for scholarship resources for immigrant students that do not have U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency as well as information for other services.
2016-2017 Scholarship for DACA students
List of scholarships that don’t require proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency. Includes Bay area, California, and national scholarships.
Scholarships for AB 540 undergraduate students
- There are a few resources for undergraduate students looking to fund their studies. Check out the link above. You can also view this post from Educators for Fair Consideration to help fund your undergraduate studies.
Scholarships for AB 540 students interested in graduate studies
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC) offers an array of programs and services to address the needs of undocumented young people. The following is a list of key resources that E4FC has put together to help undocumented students across the United States find, and apply to, scholarships to pay for graduate school.