- If you are a student in need of food, you may qualify for this program if you are enrolled at least HALF TIME and you meet one of the following conditions:
- employed at least 20 hours a week
- already receive work-study or CalWorks
- care for a young child
- do not intent to register for the next school term
- Contact the campus social worker for details (949)824-3680 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid Glossary
- Curious about the Financial Aid terminology you keep hearing? Be sure you understand how everything in your Financial Aid package affects you with this Financial Aid Glossary.
¡Gradúate! Financial Aid Guide to Success
- The guide above is a White House Department of Education Initiative to help Hispanic students and families navigate the college application process.
Homeless Youth and Higher Education: Resources, Programs and Awareness for College Students in Need
- This guide highlights challenges commonly faced by unaccompanied homeless youth and provides information on resources for those trying to earn a degree while battling homelessness.
Hipsanic Association of Colleges and Universities: Scholarships
- The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to assist in defraying some of your college expenditures.
Paying for College: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Whether you’re attending college soon, are a current student, or already have student loans, we’ve put together some tools and resources to help you make the best decisions for you.
Paying for College Student Resource Guide 2014-15
- Courtesy of Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard’s District Office, this resource guide has a list of scholarships, internships, fellowships, etc. divided by monthly deadlines.
Schwab MondayWise on Campus
- Personal financial basics for Anteater. Learn financial skills as a new student or one who is about to graduate.